Monday, March 20, 2006

Margreet van den Berg: Great weblog!

I am a regular reader of some very interesting weblogs on elearning and such. Some of them are in Dutch (check http:/www.bloglines.com/public/wytze for all that I try to read, in Dutch and English). To name a few webloggers that I like: Melle de Vries (recently discovered, very nice), Patrick Klaassen, Michiel Duyvestein and Wilfred Rubens. But today I want to point especially to Margreet van den Berg: "Veel leerlingen (en ook docenten) hebben er moeite mee om een goede bronnenlijst te maken. En het is ook niet makkelijk: voor elk medium zijn er andere regels: wat noteer je van een bron, en hoe schrijf je dat op? Er is nu een heel makkelijk instrument daarvoor te vinden op het web: EasyBib."
And EasyBib is very Web 2.0! I know what a timeconsuming task the creation of references can be. So this is a very nice a tool for all those educators and students. Go ahead, and try it!

No comments: